Friday, November 20, 2009

October 2009- Vizag 4

To Aizawl- The boating trip had been made under the warmth of the midday sun after which I barely had time to bathe and ride to the airport for my return flight. The 90-minute plane ride was spent in sweet slumber, taking care of the slight nauseating sensation of the boat ride. It was after 8pm when i reached Mizoram House, taking off again immediately for dinner at ‘Dash’, at the City Centre Mall, in a floor I didn’t even know existed. I was assured that my flight the following day was to be at 11am even though the ticket said 8:15 am. So imagine my shock to be told that I had missed my flight- were it not for my connections with men in uniform, I might have been stranded mercilessly. But like an incognito VIP, there were Sky Marshalls who made sure I boarded, was comfortable and arrived safely at Lengpui. Another man in uniform ushered me into the VIP lounge and dealt with my luggage- gave me one intereseting story to tell my folks!!! But another thought- I don’t think I can stand being a VIP, on protection 24/7- the knowledge that you’re being watched all the time kills the joy of just being

5 comments:

Mizohican said...

hehehehe... VIP Rini. Inhmeh eeee :D

Unknown said...

ka tlinlo..min vengtu an awm khan nuam ka ti tlatlo:)

Unknown said...

ka tlinlo..min vengtu an awm khan nuam ka ti tlatlo:)

Mizohican said...

van update har tawh em em :) Naktuk Zoram Ni. Ka rawn hrechhuak zawks che :)

Unknown said...

ka hahthlak top tiro...kumin Zoram Ni kha YMA Hall ah kan hmang...hlui toh eee hreawm!!!